Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic is committed to delivering enriching and exceptional voyages that deepen your passion for our wild planet. We design our suite of inclusions to foster a complete expedition experience, providing everything you need to explore your destination to the fullest and eliminating the unnecessary.
- Excursions, hotels, and airport transfers, as indicated in the itinerary
- Selection of exploration tools curated to your destination, such as Zodiacs and glass-bottom boats, stand-up paddleboards, kayaks, snorkeling equipment (including wetsuits, masks, and fins), and other state-of-the-art gear
- Guidance and company of our leading expedition staff
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary, both aboard and onshore. Meals are inspired by regional cuisine and locally sourced where possible.
- Hors d’oeuvres inspired by regional cuisine and locally sourced where possible
- 24-hour access to snacks, premium coffees and teas, non-alcoholic beverages, and filtered water
- Beer, wine, cocktails, and spirits aboard all ships, with the exception of Sun Goddess and Oberoi Philae. We are also pleased to offer a selection of super premium wines and liquors available for purchase.
- Beer and wine with meals aboard Oberoi Philae and Sun Goddess. Additional alcoholic beverages are available for purchase.
- Crew gratuities aboard National Geographic Endurance, National Geographic Resolution, National Geographic Explorer, National Geographic Orion, Sea Cloud, Sea Cloud II, Lord of the Glens, Oberoi Philae, Sun Goddess, and The Jahan.
- Laundry services aboard Oberoi Philae and Sun Goddess.
- Complimentary Starlink-enabled wi-fi internet is available to all guests aboard our fleet, with the exception of Delfin II, enabling email, messaging, and social media. Enhanced and Premium internet packages are available for purchase, with the exception of Delfin II, which may enable video chat, web browsing, and streaming (connectivity permitting).
- Presentations on your destination by expedition staff and expert guest speakers
- Complimentary reusable water bottle to fill at onboard water refill stations
- The services of a physician, physician’s assistant, nurse practitioner, or paramedic
- Morning stretch classes and 24-hour access to exercise equipment where available
- 24-hour access to lounges, observation decks, library stocked with regionally relevant literature, and other shared spaces
- Complimentary Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic parka or jacket on select Arctic and Antarctic voyages
- Assistance by the onboard National Geographic Photography Expert (National Geographic Endurance, National Geographic Explorer, National Geographic Orion, National Geographic Resolution) and Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic certified photo instructor (all ships)
- Access to the OM System Photo Gear Locker with the latest gear to try out on loan (all Lindblad-National Geographic ships except in Galapagos)
- Park and site entrance fees, special access permits, and port taxes
Pricing Does Not Include
- Airfare (except flights when indicated as included), pre- and post-expedition extensions, additional hotel nights, and private transfers
- Travel protection plans and passport, visa, and immigration fees
- Laundry, spa treatments, scuba diving, Wi-Fi, and phone services (except when indicated as included)
- Crew gratuities aboard National Geographic Endeavour II, National Geographic Islander II, National Geographic Venture, National Geographic Quest, National Geographic Sea Bird, National Geographic Sea Lion, and Delfin II
Unused services or items included in our programs are non-refundable.